If you want to explore Google Chrome a bit more then check out its special URLs just like Mozilla Firefox has. These URLs load application specific pages, instead of websites or files on disk.
- about:version or about: – Version of Chrome, WebKit, V8, and the command line options used to launch.
- about:about – List of about pages.
- about:appcache-internals – HTML 5 Application Cache diagnostics.
- about:blob-internals – Blob storage diagnostics.
- about:view-http-cache – A list of all the web pages cached by Google Chrome.
- about:credits – Credits, licenses, and links for all software used to make Chrome.
- about:dns – DNS prefetching engine diagnostics.
- about:flags – Experimental browser features.
- about:gpu – Graphics card information, used to assist in GPU acceleration debugging.
- about:histograms – Detailed technical metrics.
- about:memory – Memory used by tabs.
- about:net-internals – Network diagnostics.
- about:plugins – List of installed plugins (not extensions), with disable support for diagnostics.
- about:stats – List of internal counters and timers
- about:sync – Synchronization engine diagnostics.
- about:tasks – List of tasks
- about:tcmalloc – Stats as of last page load.
- about:terms – Terms of service.
Besides there are few more URLs that opens Chrome’s well-known places.
- chrome://bookmarks – Open Bookmark manager.
- chrome://downloads – Open Download manager.
- chrome://extensions – Open Extensions manager.
- chrome://history – Shows Page history.
- chrome://print – Print Preview
These are the few internal pages that may be useful to you. And if you know more or additional and want to share with us. We welcome you…