A plugin, to save Word documents as PDF files for 2007 Office System is available and the same feature has been added to 2010 Office System. But What if we want to do vice versa and covert PDF files to Word documents. Wondershare has come with the solution, today we have reviewed AnyBizSoft PDF to Word.
AnyBizSoft PDF to Word is designed to covert PDF files to Word documents (.doc and .docx) just in a click retaining text content, images, fully formatted text and exact layout.
- It has minimal UI and offers ease-of-access to all features in consolidated view.
- Work with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 flawlessly.
- Supports Word 2007 and Word 2010 document formats.
- Manage a queue of multiple files and can perform batch conversion.
- Individual files can be converted easily through Right Click Context menu.
- Preserve the original layout of text, columns, tables, and graphics of PDF files to Word documents.
- Detects Office Suite installed on computer and output the file according to Suite. E.g. If Word 2007 or 2010 is installed on the computer, the output file will be a .docx file; otherwise, a .doc file.
- Output is saved in the same folder as source and can customize your own.
- Support Selective Conversion, you can covert selected pages or range of pages for selective conversion.
- Detects Password-Protected PDFs & prefix a Lock icon and prompt for password during conversion.
Consolidated View of controls makes its easy-to-access. Batch and Selective conversion are useful additions to new AnyBizSoft PDF to Word.
You can download trail package from here. PDF to Word
Links that may be of interest to you, How-to & Tips & Tricks for AnyBizSoft PDF to Word. FYI Worndershare is also showcasing A combo pack of PC Utilities, includes Registry Optimzer, Data Recovery and Spyware Removal for 2009 Holidays.