A month ago, Microsoft stated that Ultimate Extras will not be released for Windows 7, except two games Tinker and Hold’Em. In this regard, Microsoft officially released the Tinker game with new effort to deliver games for Windows directly to users through the Internet.
So wait is over and you can download Tinker Game, just follow these steps:
- To get Tinker for free, you need download create Gamertag by signing Windows Live ID and download Games for Windows – LIVE. Download now!
- Once the Games for Windows – LIVE software has been installed, go to the Start >> Microsoft Games for Windows – LIVE >> Games for Windows – LIVE to launch the software and sign-in with the same Windows Live ID, that used to get Gamertag.
- On Marketplace page, Choose Tinker and download it. By default, the game installer will be downloaded at C:\Users\<User-Name>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\GFWLive\Downloads. You can change the default download directory and other directories at Settings (see the right top corner)
Here are some key features of "Tinker":
- Guide your small robot through 60 different levels of inventive mechanisms, switches, lasers, teleporters, and more!
- Earn Tinker Achievements only available through LIVE.
- Enjoy 3D graphics that enhance the majestic clockwork world!
The most interesting thing, there is no SKU limitation, now you can play Tinker on Windows XP and Windows Vista (any SKUs) too. Hold’Em game is not available right now, but we can expect, it may be introduced soon.