Internet Explorer 9 RTM is available now. It is the latest version of the familiar web browser that you are most comfortable using. It helps you obtain everything that you want from the web faster, easier, and safer than ever.
Internet Explorer 9 comes with several new features and you may like to read: 9 Reasons to Love Internet Explorer 9.
You can download IE9 RTM Offline Installers and it’s Languages Packs from here. But before install Internet Explorer 9, you must check system requirements to avoid any glitches during installation.
Processor (CPU): 1GHz or higher (x86 or x64) processor
- Windows 7 (Both x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) or higher (Both x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 SP2 or higher (Both x86 and x64)
- 512 MB of RAM
Hard disk space
- 70 MB on Windows Vista/7 32-bit (x86)
- 120MB on Windows Vista/7 64-bit (x64)
- 150MB on Windows Server 2008 32-bit (x86)
- 200MB on Windows Server 2008/R2 64-bit (x64)
Internet connection: The setup grabs some perquisites and IE9 core files from Microsoft’s servers, therefore your PC must be connected with internet while installing.