Microsoft has already released final version of Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. If you want to install Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 SP1, you must uninstall any pre-release version of service pack.
You can use following any of the methods to uninstall Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Beta or RC version from your PC:
- Open Control Panel and click Programs, and then click Programs and Features.
- In left pane, click on View installed updates. (It may take a while to populate installed updates.)
- Once it done! select Service Pack for Microsoft Windows (KB 976932) and then click Uninstall in toolbar.
- Run Command Prompt as Administrator
- Now type and execute the following command to uninstall Windows 7 Service Pack 1.
wusa.exe /uninstall /kb:976932
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 RC
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Beta