A newer version of Mozilla Firefox 8.0.1 has been rolled out this week, addressing some explosive crashes, there is no major improvement than few fixes and minor changes.
Twitter Search: Twitter search is added the default list of search providers to make it easier for you to find trending topics and connect with people without having to log in to a separate app or website.
Restore Tabs on Demand: A feature that allows tabs to load on demand, resulting in faster start-up times when windows are restored.
In addition, as per basis of release notes, Mozilla Firefox 8 also has following changes:
- Add-ons installed by third party programs are now disabled by default
- Added a one-time add-on selection dialog to manage previously installed add-ons
- Improved tab animations when moving, reordering, or detaching tabs
- Improved performance and memory handling when using <audio> and <video> elements
- Added CORS support for cross-domain textures in WebGL
- Added support for HTML5 context menus
- Added support for insertAdjacentHTML
- Improved CSS hyphen support for many languages
- Improved WebSocket support
- Fixed several stability issues
You can download the Mozilla Firefox 8 final for Windows, Mac OS and Linux from given below links.