Sometimes, to resolve activation issues or unlock new features, it is required to change or re-enter product key. We already blogged, “How to change product key in Windows 7 and Windows Vista?” Today we are covering how we can change product key for Office 2010 and Visio 2010 that already installed in your system.
To do so, just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Start >> Control Panel >> Programs (Uninstall a program) >> Program and Features.
Note: For Windows XP, follow Start >> Control Panel >> Add or Remove Programs.
2. In the list of programs that are installed, click Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 or Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 and then click Change.
3. In the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 or Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010 dialog box, select the Enter a Product Key option, and then click Continue.
4. Now type the new product key, and check the Attempt to automatically activate my product online, if your computer is connected to internet & want to activate the Office Suite and finally click Continue then Install Now to reconfigure Office Installation.
You can activate Office 2010 Suite later, by running any Office 2010 Application, click on File tab and choose Help to activate it.
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010
- Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2010
- Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2010*
* Office Professional Academic 2010 is available through authorized academic resellers only.