You might have read lots of tweaking guides Or tried tweak utility Or manual Registry modification to speedup Windows and lost some eye candy Windows Aero features.
It literally happens, when we don’t know “How Windows Aero features depend to each-other and must require few animation effects. But Ease of Access Center allows you do turn off unnecessary animation effects without affecting Aero Snap, Aero Peek, Transparent window border and so on. Lets do it-
1. Open Control Panel > Ease of Access > Ease of Access Center and click on one of link from following-
- Use the computer without a display
- Make the computer easier to see
- Make it easier to focus on tasks
2. Now select Turn off all unnecessary animations and click on Apply or OK. This option turns off animation effects, such as fading effects, when you close windows and other elements.
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7