EASEUS Partition Master is an ample solution that allows you to perform a variety of disk management tasks on your Windows PC quickly and easily.
Currently at version 9.0, we were provided our copy of EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition along with Linux bootable disk and today we will head-on its feature and value of cost.
Interface and Usability
There are three main areas to the EASEUS Partition Master interface: the Operations, Tools and Wizard. The Operations is the area that you will most likely be focusing on if you want to perform some disk management tasks.
Users, who are not happy with Windows built-in backup recovery feature or OEMs recovery things; can walk through wizard and can, do their backup and recovery tasks i.e. Copy disk wizard, Copy partition wizard and Partition recovery wizard.
While there is tools to create Linux/WinPE bootable disks and these’re quite useful when your computer is unable to boot due to corrupt or damaged MBR. Using these disks, you can rebuild MBR and can also create/delete/format partitions before installing OS. You can make bootable USB disk, CD/DVD and can export ISO image as well.
- Merge two adjacent partitions as single larger one up to 4TB
- Convert a dynamic disk containing simple volumes or mirrored volumes into a basic one while keeping its content intact.
- Wipe all the data on the partition/disk.
- Format and explore partitions into the following file systems: FAT, NTFS, Ext2 and Ext3.
- Convert primary partition to logical partition and its vice-versa keeping its content intact.
- Console Interface, is command line version of EASEUS Partition Master.
- A lot of functions are not available in Linux bootable disk, such as copy dynamic volume, convert dynamic disk to basic, display drive letter and etc.
- Can’t merge two partitions if there are other partitions except unallocated space between them.
Currently for $19.95 with built-in Linux bootable disk, definitely gives you a lot of value, allowing almost all advanced disk operations safely on Windows. If you want a comprehensive solution then we must recommend going for EASEUS Partition Master with WinPE bootable disk.
EASEUS are also nice enough to give us ten EASEUS Partition Master Professional Edition with built-in Linux bootable disk licenses, valued at US$19.95, for ten lucky readers here at WindowsValley.
Just like or share this review on Facebook or Twitter, then comment here for your chance to win one. We’ll announce the winners in next 72 hours.