If you have installed Windows 8 Consumer Preview, you will notice changes throughout Windows. Some enduring changes have been made like new Start Screen, Internet Explorer 10, SkyDrive integration, DirectAccess, Windows To Go, Client Hyper-V and much more. Old habits die hard and if you just are missing old Start Menu or ORB, then don’t just give up; you can bring them back in Windows 8. To do so, Install Stardock’s Start8, a free app that brings Start Menu back to Windows 8.
Start8 Key Features:
- Adds a Start Menu to the Windows 8 Taskbar
- Enables quick access and searching of your installed applications
- Adds Run… option via right-click menu
- Adds Shutdown… option via right-click menu
- Choose a custom Start button image
You can download Start8 from given link below