Microsoft has released CTP3 of SQL Server Code Name “Denali” to early adopters. Denali provides the foundation to the cloud-ready information platform and will help customers unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions that extend data across on-premises and public cloud backed by capabilities for mission critical confidence.
- Deliver required uptime and data protection with AlwaysOn
- Gain breakthrough & predictable performance with Project Apollo
- Help enable security and compliance with new User-defined Roles and Default Schema for Groups
- Rapid data discovery with Project Crescent
- Deliver credible, consistent data with SSIS improvements, a Master Data Services add-in for Excel, and new Data Quality Services
- Optimize IT and developer productivity across server and cloud with Data-tier Application Component (DAC) parity with SQL Azure and SQL Server Developer Tools code name “Juneau” for a unified dev experience across database, BI, and cloud functions.
You must read the Microsoft SQL Server Code Name “Denali” CTP3 system requirements in prior to installation. Need more information? See the SQL Server What’s New Whitepaper.
Both 32bit and 64bit editions are being served in these languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian and Spanish.
Download SQL Server Code Name “Denali”