MSDN Library provides access to essential programming information, including technical reference documentations, white papers, software development kits and code samples necessary to develop web services and applications. This is an updated version of the MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 and this library contains Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 documentation.
Updated content sets in MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 include:
- Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1 documentation
- Visual Studio 2008 general documentation updates
- Windows Developer documentation updates
- Microsoft Knowledge Base
- And More…
- MSDN Library is integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Help by default and is integrated into the F1 Help function. However, the MSDN Library can also be installed and viewed as a stand-alone reference, and does not require Visual Studio 2008.
- Concurrent installations of the Visual Studio Express Library and the MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 SP1 on the same computer will cause content redundancy, including duplicate search hits. If the Visual Studio Express Library has already been installed on your computer, please uninstall it before beginning installation of the MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008 SP1.
Download: MSDN Library for VSTS 2008 SP1