Microsoft has released the first service pack for Expression Web 3, that compiles the latest updates to Expression Web 3. The Service Pack contains significant fixes and improvements in publishing, SuperPreview, file management, extensibility, and other areas of the program.
SP1 includes improvements developed as a result of user input from Microsoft Connect, such as support for custom Windows colors, improved text selection, and better performance.
- Extensibility – Supports add-ins that use the Expression Web object model.
- Root-relative links – Supports root-relative hyperlinks.
- PHP files that do not use the *.php file name extension – Recognizes .module, .install, .inc, and .ctp as valid PHP extensions.
- Application color scheme – Improved black and gray color scheme that better reflects the appearance of Expression Studio.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 META tag and Web Slice support
For complete description of SP1, including a list of issues that were fixed – KB976594