August 07, Dell has launched the new Alienware M17x that is claimed to be the most powerful 17” gaming notebook in the universe launched in India.
The Alienware M17x comes in an anodized aluminum casing with aggressive lines and a unique chassis and features:
- Up to Dual 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280M graphics processing units (GPUs)2 with SLI technology
- Configurable with Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad-core over-clock able Mobile Processor
- Up to 8GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory
- 1TB 7200RPM or 512GB of Solid State Storage Capacity (Raid 0)
- Optional Beyond HD resolution with a WUXGA 1200p (1920 x 1200) Edge-to-Edge LCD design
- Internal Wireless with MIMO (2×2) Technology
- Exclusive Alienware Command Center Software Solution
- Exclusive designed AlienFX Illuminated Keyboard
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M G1 GPU with Hybrid Power technology
Alienware M17x comes with pre-loaded Microsoft Windows Vista 64bit edition.
"The Alienware M17x is a gamers’ dream and sets the universal standard for 17-inch laptops that enthusiasts worldwide will love," said Girish Mehta, marketing director, consumer business, Dell India.
"Alienware’s premium performance is important to the larger Dell consumer product portfolio and the introduction of the Alienware M17x to the Indian market ensures avid gamers in the country will be able to experience the most innovative and immersive gaming experience on a laptop. The M17x sets a new benchmark for combining out-of-this-world performance with the industrial design our customers have come to expect."
Price starts from Rs. 1,39,000.