Microsoft is not only preparing gen next Windows operating system and Office productivity suites, but also ready to deliver totally revamped user experience to MSDN.
It is not a just a new look but also enrich user experience. Now the content would be more organized and easy to find out the desired stuff.
Scott Hanselman says:
New MSDN – Why? 5 main goals…
- HELP ME – I’ve got a problem. What’s the answer, quickly and accurately.
- CONNECT ME TO PEOPLE – There’s other people like me, connect me to them, and to the product group.
- GET ME THE DOWNLOAD I NEED – Get out of my way, I just want a download. Bits, Scripts, Utils, Code, etc.
- CONNECT ME TO THE PRODUCT – What’s new with Product X? I’ve got feedback and I want to be heard.
- KEEP ME SMART – I’m looking to sharpen the saw.
PREVIEW: Check out the Live Preview of the new VB Dev Center.
For more details visit Scott Hanselman’s blog.